- 1 box of strawberries diced; Set aside a few slices to serve with Chicken
- 1/3 cup & 1 Tbs White Sugar
- 1/4 cup & 1 Tbs Captain Morgan’s Spiced Rum
- 1 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbs Butter
- thin cut boneless skinless chicken breast (2-4 pieces)
- Garlic Powder
- Fine Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Onion Powder
- 1-2 Tbs Olive oil
- Feta Cheese
- On Medium heat, saute strawberries with 1 Tbs Butter; Stir often, smashing and breaking down the strawberries until you have a simmering jelly consistency.
- Add 1/3 cup sugar, 1/4 cup Rum and 1 Tbs lemon juice to pan, mix well and bring to boiling; Set to simmer on low heat until mixture brightens and thickens. At this point the taste should be smooth, sweet and rich; Set aside.
- Season chicken to your liking with Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Sea Salt and Black pepper. Keep in mind doing a fine coat of Garlic and Onion powders is the more important aspect as it interacts with the Strawberry Rum sauce wonderfully.
- In a frying pan, heat on Medium or Medium High with 1-2 Tbs of Olive oil and fry chicken for about 3 mins on each side and remove from pan.
- Add strawberry sauce, 1 Tbs sugar, and 1 Tbs rum into hot frying pan. Stir constantly to turn it more to a glaze and add chicken. Coat chicken heavily with strawberry sauce for about 1 min each side. Remove from heat.
- Serve chicken topped with a tablespoon or more of strawberry rum sauce and Feta cheese. Add fresh strawberry slices for a wonderful touch of hot and cold when eating.